Which ergonomic baby carrier to choose?
Publié le : 11/02/2017 14:51:40
An ergonomic baby carrier but which one?
One thing is certain; the best baby carrier for your baby is an ergonomic baby carrier, i.e. one which is best suited to the needs of the child and the parent. Other types of carrying may represent risks for children, especially if you have been carrying for a long time. See why in this article.
There are different ways of carrying your child other than in your arms (even if they are very comfortable in there!). Whether you are looking for something quick to install, a "cocoon" feeling, a baby carrier which is suitable for several carriers (or several babies;-), whether you feel like learning how to tie knots or whether you are dreading knots, whether your oppotunities of carrying are very occasional or intensive, you will be sure to find a baby carrier that is suitable for your needs. A small overview of the different existing methods of carrying and how to properly choose your ergonomic baby carrier* depending on your needs:
Choose depending on your needs:
- A baby carrier that can be used from birth
- A progressive method of carrying (from birth to the age of four or above)
- A baby carrier that is quick and easy to install
- A method of carrying that can be used by several carriers
- A light method of carrying, ideal in warm weather
- Carrying when pregnant
- A scarf but easy to use
- Carrying made for going on walks
- “Trendy” colours
- The cheapest possible ergonomic baby carrier
Choose depending on the type of baby carrier:
- Full buckle or soft structured baby carrier
- Meï-Taï baby carrier
- Stretchy warps
- Ring Sling
- Woven scarf
- Help with carrying
Choose depending on the characteristics of the baby carrier:
Naturiou provides you with a filter, which is located on the left when you enter the category of full buckle or soft structured baby carriers.
With this filter, you will be able to choose your baby carrier using numerous characteristics such as the material (organic cotton, linen, polyester...), the certification label (Oeko-Tex, GOTS...), the country of manufacture, the size and many other criteria.
Baby carrier comparison
You can also use the comparison tool to weigh up the differences between the various baby carriers.
- Little Wrap Without A Knot Charcoal Grey - Glazed Brown
The little wrap without a knot is a sling: that is to say that it forms a...65,00 € -20% 52,00 €Reduced price!
- Ergobaby Baby carrier Adapt Admiral blue
The new Ergobaby Adapt baby carrier is a noticeable innovation in the world...139,00 € -15% 118,15 €Reduced price!
- Meï-taï Buzzidil Wrapidil Indian Elephants
The wrapidil can wear 0 to 3 years in the best conditions. The finishes and...159,00 € -20% 127,20 €Reduced price!
- Ergobaby Baby carrier Cool Air Mesh Deep Blue
A fresh breeze blows on the Ergobaby Adapt. With fabric, micro-aired,...139,00 € -17% 115,37 €Reduced price!