Neobulle Neo Sling Red Dune
Collection Deauville Neo Sling Red Dune
The Neo Sling Red Dune is a wrap without a knot with reasons. It is the collection Deauville. A pure beauty!
The advantages of the Neo Sling fold not stitched :
- quick and easy to install
- perfect fit
- made in France
- 100% cotton Oekotex 100.
One size fits all.
Model : Neo Sling Red Dune.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,80 €.
- Collier de portage et d'allaitement Lafée d'Océan14,90 € -15% 12,67 €Reduced price!
Sling Neo Sling Red Dune Collection Deauville
Néobulle has created a beautiful collection with printed patterns : the collection Deauville. Geometric patterns have rounded edges and curves recalling the sand dunes of our beaches. A beautiful success!
The fabrics used are certified Oekotex 100. You wear so safe and secure. Your child can machouiller the wrap without any worries. The fabric does not contain toxic substances.
Advantages of the Neo Sling Red Dune
Your sling Neo Sling is essential in your daily life. The try it is to adopt, here is why :
- You have the hands free while carrying your baby.
- Your baby is soothed and serene. He is reassured and content
- More great, baby loves to be worn during a walk. Your sling is your ally
- Convenient and easy to install
- Little bit bulky.
A baby carrier booster made in France
Néobulle is a French brand. She designs and produces in France. The Neo Sling is made in a fabric from a collaboration of Néobulle with a weaving workshop local. This proximity allows traceability rigorous products.
Wear in a physiological manner
With the sling Neo Sling, your baby is placed in the physiological position :
- his legs are folded
- his knees are higher than the buttocks
- his back is rounded
- his pelvis is slightly retroversé.
Your Neo Sling details
- 100% cotton fabric is certified Oekotex 100
- One size : suitable for all wearers and particularly to persons of large build
- Fold the non-sewn
- Quick and easy to install
- Tip cut on the bias for a fallen aesthetic.
The differences between fold not stitched and sewn fold for the slings are explained here :
Maintenance tips and washing your sling
We recommend washing at 40°. The dryer is possible, but not too often.
|Kind of Baby Carriers||Sling|
|Material||100% coton bio GOTS|
|Recommended baby age||0 - 36 months|
|Baby's weight||3,5 to 15 kg approx.|
|Carrying positions||Portage asymétrique en ventre à ventre|
|Sécurité||European and German standards|
- Néo'Sling Mandala Parma Néobulle
The Neo Sling Mandala Parma is beautiful with its star woven. adapts to all...94,00 € -10% 84,60 €Reduced price!