Sling Lennylamb Sodalite
The Sling Arctic lace lennylamb accompany you on all your trips. This wrap without a knot, convenient and easy to install, makes it easy for you daily life.
Place baby in the pocket as you train, and you're ready to go for a walk or a quick run.
Its advantages :
- sling without folds,
- holders novice and experienced
- versatile thanks to its different positions of portage (tummy, back and hip),
- wrap with rings,
- up to 15kg of your child.
- 100% cotton
- Grade B
Model : Sling Sodalite lennylamb
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,90 €.
- Lennylamb Bear Romper Black Big Love Rainbow DarkMore than
Model : Lennylamb Bear Romper Black Big Love Rainbow Dark42,50 € -10% 38,25 €Flash sale Flash sale
- Lennylamb Cache-collar For Two BlackMore than
For the winter walks, the cache-col for two of Lennylamb will soon be...18,00 € -10% 16,20 €Flash sale Flash sale
- Lennylamb muffler For Two-BlueMore than
This ingenious hide-and-neck in the portage fleece 2-in-1 protects you from...18,00 € -10% 16,20 €Flash sale Flash sale
- Naturiou Babywearing Sweat Silver Geo Bleu98,00 €Collector !
Scarf Sling Sodalite B grade
Enjoy this scarf beautiful Sodalite at a reduced price. In fact, it is B grade with a very small cosmetic defect in the fabric. You enjoy of the same quality but at a discounted price!
Breastfeeding just as discreet as practical
Well cuddled up against you, baby to take his nap in peace. This ergonomic position also allows you to feel the time of awakening and tobreastfeed on demand in privacy. The position of the so-called "cradle" is the most appropriate for feeding your little one. And installed baby sucks out of sight when you walk or when you take a break from shopping. We recommend that you if you begin to take advantage of the advice of a workshop of portage. Guided by an instructor experienced, you'll benefit quickly and fully from your wrap with rings.
The characteristics of your baby carrier sling
- position of the cradle lie down to breastfeed, or cradle sitting for the bottle,
- very easy to install the baby or remove it,
- no need to make knots,
- suitable for babies who stiffen in the preformed,
- perfectly adapts to the body of the baby,
- can carry baby up to its 15kg or 2 or 3 years,
- sling non-stitched to avoid the creases,
- lightweight, this wrap is not warm,
- attention, machine wash on gentle cycle.
How to install your wrap ringsling Lennylamb
Install a sling with rings is done quickly. you just need to :
- Raise the end of the fabric without the rings. It then looks like an accordion,
- Hold the fabric ruched with one hand and then pass it to the inside of the 2 rings,
- Iron all of the fabric through a single ring,
- Place the rings on the shoulder for wearing your scarf as a shoulder,
- Form a pocket in which to install baby and then tighten to hold it in position ergonomically.
Your ringsling lennylamb is ready to use.
|Kind of Baby Carriers||Sling|
|Recommended baby age||0 - 36 months|
|Baby's weight||3,5 to 15 kg approx.|
|Carrying positions||Front, Hip carry|
|Main advantage||Good value for money|
|Conditions de lavage||30°|
- JPMBB Little no-tie Wrap Glazed Brown - Pigon BlueMore than
Blue duck/ brown glossy The color blue duck/ brown gloss is a Best-Selling...59,00 € -20% 47,20 €Flash sale Flash sale
- Little Wrap Without A Knot Charcoal Grey - Glazed BrownMore than
The little wrap without a knot is a sling: that is to say that it forms a...59,00 € -20% 47,20 €Flash sale Flash sale
- Little Wrap Without A Knot Grey - OliveMore than
A JPMBB Sling is sober, class and pretty! Everything that the team Naturiou...59,00 € -20% 47,20 €Flash sale Étiquette "Love Radius" Flash sale
- Little Wrap Without A Knot Mottled Grey - Pigeon BlueMore than
PESN Grey melange/ blue duck A little wrap without a knot is very light,...59,00 € -20% 47,20 €Flash sale Étiquette "Love Radius" Flash sale
- Number of Reviews : 6
- Average Grade : 5 /5
- Marie-The D.
- the 11/04/2020
- SYLVIE R.
- the 27/12/2019
- Angeline M.
- the 12/12/2019
- Elena B.
- the 19/10/2019
- Douzou S.
- the 17/10/2018
- Lucie L.
- the 10/10/2018