Carrier P4 LLA Daïcaling Titanium
Ling Ling d'amour
Colour Titanium grey
The P4 of Ling Ling Love to wear
- of 4 months until 3 and a half years,
- on the belly and the back.
Her apron in the fabric of the scarf will remind you of the feeling of meï-taï. Main features :
- apron, adjustable in width and height
- fabric in organic cotton certified GOTS
- its mini price !
Model : P4 Standard ALL Titanium.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,35 €.
- Naturiou Babywearing Sweat Graphite Geo Pink98,00 € -10% 88,20 €Sales Collector ! Reduced price!
Your P4 LL4 Titanium - grey
As the metal of the same name, the P4 Titanium is the more gray of the Ling Ling of Love. The colours very classy and discreet that will fit all your outfits.
The strengths of the P4 Ling Ling Love
Here are the 7 strengths of the P4 LLA :
- Scalable (follows baby from 4 months to 3 years or 4 years)
- Practice (donned as a bag of hiking)
- Quality (very good design, the straps and the fabric are reinforcements)
- Comfort (as flexible as a scarf)
- Price (hard to compete with a baby carrier of this quality)
- Organic cotton (certified by the German label GOTS)
- Ultra-adjustable (adapts perfectly to the body of a baby thanks to of many settings)
Your baby carrier P4 in detail
Small presentation to better understand
|Kind of Baby Carriers||Full Buckle|
|Material||100% organic cotton|
|Recommended baby age||4 - 36 months|
|Baby's weight||6 à 18 kg|
|Carrying positions||Front & Back|
|Shoulder straps measurement||46 - 100 cm|
|Waistbelt measures||65 - 140 cm|
|Hauteur du tablier||23 à 44,5 cm|
|Largeur d'assise||17 à 42,5 cm|
|Main advantage||Very versatyl|
- LLA Baby carrier P4 Abricot
The carrier P4 Ling Ling Love to bring children from 4 months to about 4...79,90 € -15% 67,91 €Standard Reduced price!
- Number of Reviews : 4
- Average Grade : 4.8 /5
- Maud C.
- the 23/01/2019
- Kimberley D.
- the 07/11/2018
- LYDIE D.
- the 21/10/2018
- Amélie I.
- the 14/10/2018