JPMBB Bundle Physiocarrier Cotton Black, pocket Charcoal Grey
Need information ? Ask a question about this product
The Bundle of "I wear My baby"
The Bundle Pack, plenty of parents were waiting. Indeed, it is enough to read the notices on the physiocarrier to realize that a lot of parents prefer that the pack booster be included. I wear My baby, therefore, has listened to the advice and now offers a full pack.
Thanks to this new box, so you can not forget this pack indispensable for a new-born.
The pack booster details
So what is this pack a booster? Just to wear after the birth.
- In effect, from 0 to 4 months : the baby can't spread his legs completely, and therefore must remain in a squatting position. It is for this reason that there must be a cushion to keep the back and buttocks.
- After 4 months, the joints are more flexible, baby can therefore spread their legs more than 90°. The cuissent then come out of the carrier. The cushion is therefore no longer necessarily required.
Image Pack booster JPMBB
Zoom in on the physiocarrier
- Mirror of portage (useful for porting dos)
- Cushions aerated
- Possibility of crossing the shoulder straps to change the press
- Hood is light, airy and transparent
- Pocket rollable to a thermo-ventilation by high heat
- Adjustable side straps for more comfort
- Sitting physiological
- 3 carry trades possible : front, side and back.
- Minimum age - birth
- Recommended baby age - 0 - 48 months (with insert)
- Carrying positions - Front & Back
- Kind of Baby Carriers - Full Buckle
- Baby's weight - 3.5 to 20 kg approx.
- Made in - Turkey
- Shoulder straps measurement - 46 - 141 cm
- Waistbelt measures - 63 - 131 cm
- Main advantage - perfect for all morphologies
- Warranty - 2 years
- Height - 42 cm
- Width - 43 cm
Avis des clients (12 Avis)
QuestionsSend us your question
Bonjour, Ce porte bébé est il adapté aux enfants de plus de 2 ans? Le tablier n'est il pas trop petit en hauteur et en largeur? Est ce que l'enfant est quand même bien tenu en position physiologique ? Merci pour vos réponses
Pour un enfant de plus de 2 ans, nous vous conseillons un porte-enfant. Car, le Physiocarrier de Love Radius deviendra vite trop petit.