Buzzibu Eden Eva : the Onbuhimo to the preformed in a few seconds!
It is the feat of Buzzidil, just clip a small strap and the turn is played. You go to the Onbuhimo to the preformed in a few seconds. This small strap is called the Bu.
Your Buzzibu Eden Eva version Onbuhimo
An onbuhimo is a carrier of japanese inspiration that allows you to wear it without a belt. It brings 3 main advantages:
- Easy to set up (under settings)
- Quick to install
- Do not compress the belly for pregnant women
Put baby in the Onbuhimo Buzzibu
Put baby in the preformed Buzzibu.
This is the other possibility of your Buzzibu : it may become a pre-formed thanks to the addition of the Bu (small strap).
Turn your Buzzibu in preformed
Maintenance tips of your Buzzibu
Buzzidil offers baby carriers and high-end fabric and scarf. To keep a long time its softness and its flexibility, we recommend that you do not over wash it.
If you had to wash it :
-By hand or delicate at 30°.
-Not tumble dry.
- Minimum age - 6 months
- Recommended baby age - 6 - 36 months
- Carrying positions - Front & Back
- Kind of Baby Carriers - Full Buckle
- Clothing size - 68 - 98cm
- Label - Gots
- Baby's weight - 7 to 20 kg approx.
- Made in - Europe
- Shoulder straps measurement - 45 - 102 cm
- Waistbelt measures - 68 - 122 cm
- Main advantage - Hybride : Onbuhimo + préformé
- Warranty - 2 years
- Weight - 630 g
- Material - 100% organic cotton
- Conditions de lavage - 30°
Avis des clients (1 Avis)
QuestionsSend us your question
Be the first to ask a question about this product!