Ergobaby Embrace Blue - Grey Door-New born baby
Wear your newborn with simplicity and sweetness in the Embrace of Ergobaby.
- 3.2 to 11.3 kg : wear from birth in a physiological manner
- Quick and easy to install on self
- Soft fabric in jersey
- Very comfortable for the wearer and baby
- Guaranteed for 10 years
Model : Ergobaby Embrace Gray-Blue (Oxford Blue)
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,35 €.
The Ergobaby Embrace Blue-Grey, to wear from birth
As its name indicates, the Kiss promises you a true "hug" with your little one. Thanks to its unique design, this preformed hybrid allows you to wear :
- of the newborn without insert
- babies from 3.2 to 11.3 kg
No frills in this baby carrier cocoon minimalist, very comfortable, it has everything you need without making it too !
A baby carrier preformed innovative
In the door-baby Kiss Blue Gray, you will carry your baby with the same comfort as in an elastic sling, without the nodes to perform.
It's all about comfort
In order to offer the best to the little ones, and especially for newborns, Ergobaby has designed a preformed ultra-comfortable :
- feel cocoon thanks to its fabric
- strapless mixed : deployable, croisables and clips
- crotch strap comfortable and adjustable
- support of the head of babies thanks to thesupport-head
An exclusive fabric to a preformed
The fabric of this carrier all-in-1 is :
- identical to that of a knitted scarf in Jersey
- wrapping for a feeling cocoon
- 100 % Oeko-Tex
- supporting the baby's back
What is the composition of the fabric of the Embrace ?
- 79% polyester
- 17% rayon (artificial silk)
- 4% elastane
Doubled on the front, the Embrace provides a maintenance and support absolute.
You will love this preformed
TheEmbrace of Ergobaby will seduce you for its many strengths :
- speed and simplicity of installation
- shoulder straps very comfortable : that intersect and unfold
- adjustable belt : from XS to XL
- headrest to support the baby's head
- soft Jersey fabric and Oeko-Tex
- label AGR : protects the back of toddlers
- lightweight and easy to carry : rolls up and fits in a bag
- guaranteed for life by Ergobaby
- colours blue-grey-soft
The shoulder joint and the fabric of this carrier hybrid offer a whole new experience to wear in preformed : the comfort of the stretch wrap and the simplicity of the preformed.
How to use your baby carrier Ergobaby ?
The abdominal belt of the Embrace settles in 2 different ways depending on the age of your little one :
- For a new-born baby : wrap the belt before the plates, in order to reduce the width of the seat. Thus, it helps to wear from birth without the insert.
- For babies over 58.4 cm : fasten the belt through the buckle closure without the wrap.
The straps of the baby carrier hybrid Ergobaby fix, also thanks to closures, loop, and cross in the back. In addition, they extend over the shoulders of the wearer and thus offer a good distribution of the weight of the baby, and a great comfort for the back of the wearer.
The portage physiological Embrace
The baby carrier Embrace offers your little one a ption physiological from birth, thanks to the adjustment of the width of the seat :
- the back is rounded
- the hips are in ergonomic position and are lower than the knees
- the legs are bent in M
2 positions of portage
You will have the option to carry your baby in 2 positions physiological :
- babywearing in front, tummy to tummy, from birth
- in portage the face of the world as early as 66 cm
The porting in the face of the world in this baby carrier remain physiological : your baby is not suspended by the crotch, but installed in a way that is comfortable and ergonomic.
How to maintain the Embrace Blue-Grey ?
With its fabric of knitted scarf, the Embrace is washing :
- do not pass in the tumble-dryer
|Kind of Baby Carriers||Full Buckle|
|Material||79% polyester, 17% rayonne, 4% élasthanne|
|Recommended baby age||0 - 18 months|
|Baby's weight||3,2 à 11,3 kg|
|Carrying positions||Ventre face à vous & face au monde|
- Number of Reviews : 2
- Average Grade : 5 /5
- PHILIPPE H.
- the 31/01/2020
- Patricia M.
- the 30/10/2019