Fidella Fusion baby carrier with buckles - Zen - fuchsia-soy Babysize
The Merger Babysize of Fidella Zen Fuchsia is a baby carrier beautiful. The Blow of heart in Naturiou!
Your baby carrier Fusion babysize is a limited edition 53% cotton and 47% soy.
The size Babysize is particularly suitable for babies (0 to 1 year).
It allows you to wear it on the belly and the back and is made of fabric wrap.
Model : Zen Fuchsia Soybean.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,25 €.
The limited series Zen Fuchsia Soybean : a fabric unique :
The Zen fuchsia Soybean is special fabric for scarf type jacquard. This is the first time that Fidella uses the thread of soybean (47%). The other 53 percent are of the sons of organic cotton (47% soybean, 53%% organic cotton).
The effect is striking : the color pink seems to shine subtly on the white fibers of soybeans. Soy increases the sweetness of your baby carrier. You will feel the exceptional comfort of the baby carrier Zen fuchsia soy!
Your Fusion babysize, specially designed for babies
The Merger Babysize allows you to wear the babies the first year (56 to 74 cm) thanks to its apron-adjustable, and weaving jacquard ultra-soft.
The Merger Babysize is one of the only pre-formed to adapt to the baby of 0 to 1 year (with the Buzzidil babysize) For other brands, it is necessary to add inserts not necessarily comfortable. With the Fusion size baby your baby is at the Top!
You can enjoy the appropriate adjustments to follow the growth of your enfaant
This apron is reduced thanks to the cord attached to the base and on the sides it's just a question. A cord is also located at the height of the nape of the neck for a wrap up your perfect ball of baby and keeping her head.
The seat is adjustable from 14 to 39 cm in width and the height of the folder 26 to 35 cm.
Your Fusion babysize Zen fuchsia, shoulder straps very flexible
Like its big brother, the Fusion Toddler, the Merger Babysize contains two attachment points to choose from for the straps. This double-height mounting lets you choose which is the most adapted to the physiology and tone of your child.
Two types of settings:
- On the belt, to the intersection with the deck : for the little ones.
- On the apron directly , for larger babies.
For the little ones who can not yet sit alone, it should be clipped to the shoulder straps at the bottom to fully support their base and provide them with a rounded back optimal.
For babies who are sitting alone, the straps may be attached also to the belt, or directly to the deck.
These fixing points have adjustable straps, which helps to modulate the depth of the seat / backrest.
The shoulder straps are déclipsables, which allows you to cross in front carrying.
Maintenance tips for your fidella Fusion Size baby
- No washing in the washing machine
- Avoid the dryer
- Dry flat
|Kind of Baby Carriers||Full Buckle|
|Material||100% organic cotton|
|Recommended baby age||0 - 36 months|
|Baby's weight||3,5 to 15 kg approx.|
|Carrying positions||Front, Back & Hip|
|Shoulder straps measurement||32 - 98 cm|
|Waistbelt measures||55 - 150 cm|
|Main advantage||beneficts of wraps and buckles|
- Protects shoulder straps Fidella Sea Anchor
The report covers the shoulder straps are the essential accessory to protect...9,90 € -20% 7,92 €Sales Reduced price!
- Fidella Fusion baby carrier with buckles - Sirens - blue - linen Babysize
The Merger Babysize of Fidella Sirens Leinen Blue is a limited series with...129,00 € -15% 109,65 €Sales Babysize Reduced price!
- Fidella Fusion Persian Paisley Babysize Limited Edition
This is a limited edition beautiful ! The size Babysize is particularly...129,00 € -15% 109,65 €Sales Babysize Reduced price!
- Fidella Fusion Wild Rose Green Foam Babysize Limited Edition
The Merger Fidella is a baby carrier with sublime reflections ! On a very...129,00 € -15% 109,65 €Sales Reduced price!