Love And Carry the Dino - Porte-bébé Meï-taï
Love and Carry porte-bébés
The time of the dinosaurs happened with your Meï-taï physiological Dino to Love and Carry.
- Wear your babies from 2 months up to 15 kg
- Sitting deep physiological to bend his back in C
- Soft fabric cotton
- Joint between the preformed and the scarf : intuitive and easy to set
Model : Love And-Carry Mei Tai Dino
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,90 €.
- Love and Carry Coat babywearing and pregnancy V2 Black
For this winter, the new version of the coat of portage and pregnancy is...130,00 € 115,00 €Reduced price!
The meï-taï Love & Carry
The meï-taï, it is the combination between a baby carrier and a baby carrier preformed. No risk of tangling the brushes with a mei-tai ! Her apron and the straps are placed very easily on you. It is enough only to tie the shoulder straps and the belt around you thanks to a tie-very simple to learn. Very intuitive and quick to put on, you will adopt very quickly the meï-taï Love and Carry.
Three positions as physiological as possible on itself
With your baby carrier mei tai, you can install it in three distinct ways :
- On the belly : your baby facing you
- On the hips : breastfeeding discreet in this position
- On the back : as early as 8 months
To understand how to install your baby on you, take a look at the videos below
Wear on the tummy
Wear on the back and hip
The physiological position
Regardless of the installation of the mei-tai on you, your baby maintains a good physiological position. In effect :
- Her buttocks are left behind, well at the bottom of the seat
- The knees lift with the flex of his legs
- The free arm
- The back curved like a "C"
- The head above the carrier to clear its respiratory
Physiological Position of the Meï-taï Dino Love & Carry
Your meï-taï Dino is certified by the International Institute for Hip Dysplasia.
Your mei-tai Dino in summary
- A hood anti-uv, fold out and folding in on itself to create a head support
- Apron unique patterns of dinosaurs
- Soft fabric in 100% cotton
- Waist belt and shoulder straps to tie
- Padding under the thighs of the baby
- Simple to put on oneself
- To wash it in the washing machine at 40° occasionally
|Kind of Baby Carriers||Mei-Tai|
|Minimum age||2 months|
|Material||100 % Cotton|
|Baby's weight||4,5 à 15 kg|
|Shoulder straps measurement||200 cm|
|Waistbelt measures||177 cm|
|Hauteur du tablier||37 cm|
|Largeur d'assise||36 cm|
|Sécurité||European and German standards|