Ling Ling Love Maxi-tai Titanium - Door-toddler-Meï-taï
Ling Ling d'amour
Model : Ling Ling Love Maxi-tai Titanium
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,35 €.
Your maxi-tai Evegreen, an alternative to the preformed
The Maxi-tai is a meï-taï for toddlers. Made of fabric cotton 100% organic, with no loop or clip to attach, it is very easy to install. Simply tie the belt around your waist, have your child sit and tie the shoulder straps.
The maxi-tai will bring your child up to 5 years (20 kgs) on the belly and the back, which makes it a baby carrier very scalable.
It weighs only 550 grams , and knows how to be very discreet. It fits also easily into its small carry bag, favourite toy pouch (not included).
The belt to tie, unique to this type of carriers, offers a sensation comparable to the scarf and gives the maxi-tai a-side " skinny " and " natural " advantage.
Characteristics of the Mai-tai Evergreen of ALL
- The backrest of the maxi-tai measures 54.5 cm in seat width. It is advisable to wait until your toddler is 90 cm for the wear.
- In height, the apron measures 44.5 cm outside head restraints (55.5 cm).
- The sections of the shoulder straps measure 23 cm wide. In the wide spreading on your back, you ensure a wide distribution of the weight on your chest, recalling the sensation of the wrap.
- The length of the shoulder straps deployed (2m10) allows to consider multiple finishes : knotting traditional way backpack (shoulder straps parallel) or finish crossed on the chest.
Despite its generous dimensions worthy of a format preschool, the shoulder straps deployed on the maxi-tai bring additional comfort : you can deploy as the basis of your child and thus strengthen the support and the seat, which is often indispensable with a weight above 15 kgs. Conversely, the straps may be passed the traditional way by rope under your child's buttocks and brought back to the front to a knot around the waist.
Advantages of a maxi-tai vs a baby carrier preformé.
Of course, at the beginning you will put a little more time to put baby in the Maxi-tai in a preformé. But with a little practice, you'll also be fast. The comfort has nothing to envy to the best baby-carrier toddler type Tula Toddler or Buzzidil XL.
For us, the Maxi-tai Ling Ling love at least three major advantages over other preformed Toddler:
- the price: it is two to three times cheaper than a Tula or a Buzzidil
- congestion: much less heavy than a pre-formed; it folds easily and is small in a bag.
- adaptability for the wearer. You can change the support points of the straps or belt to your liking as a wrap.
Watch videos Ling Ling Love for more explanations
Porting classic: installation is very easy on the Maxi-tai
Portage, with straps crossed in the front for the hiking in a Maxi tai
Portage, with an additional support for the children of more than 15kg
|Kind of Baby Carriers||Mei-Tai|
|Material||100% organic cotton|
|Recommended baby age||2 - 5 years|
|Baby's weight||9 to 27 kg approx|
|Carrying positions||Front & Back|
|Shoulder straps measurement||210 cm|
|Waistbelt measures||202 cm|
|Hauteur du tablier||46 cm|
|Largeur d'assise||54,5 cm|
- Ling Ling Love Maxi-tai Plum - Door-toddler-Meï-taï
Model : Ling Ling Love Maxi-tai Plum65,90 €Taille Bambin
- Ling Ling Love Maxi-tai Eucalyptus - Door-toddler-Meï-taï
Model : Ling Ling Love Maxi-tai Eucalyptus65,90 €New Taille Bambin
- Number of Reviews : 1
- Average Grade : 5 /5
- Helene L.
- the 14/08/2019