LLA Mid-Taï Daïcaling Dried Herb
Ling Ling d'amour
The Mid-Tai Dried Herb is simple, effective and elegant.
The mid-taï is a meï-taï-framed deployable, a baby carrier is unique to the brand Ling Ling love.
Scalable, lightweight, it allows you to wear it on the belly, the back and on the side of the babies from 6 to 15 kgs, or about 4 months to 3 years old thanks to her apron, adjustable in height and width.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,90 €.
Your mid-taï Dried Herb is easy to use!
The mid-taï is the meï-taï to the brand Ling Ling love. Most need to be the cornerstone of your baby, it is the form of it-even after knotting the belt around your waist. Manufactured in fabric of scarf LLA (broken twill "English" or twill broken) the mid-tai weighs in at approximately 600g .
With its long shoulder straps and his belt to tie, it can be used by all carriers.
Your ALL Dried herb 100% compliance
The shoulder straps deployable from the mid-tai spread widely throughout your back for better weight distribution.
- Of 2 m long and 24 cm wide, the straps may also be deployed under the buttocks of your toddler to strengthen the foundation.
- The waistband is wide and lightly padded at the hips.
- The headrest is adjustable and can be lowered or raised according to the age and needs of your baby.
The mid-tai, a baby carrier adjustable
The side drawstrings and buckle tightening at the bottom of the deck allow you to adjust the dimensions of the deck :
- In height, the apron can be adjusted from 21 to 34 cm (excluding headrest)
- In width, the seat varies from 21 to 42 cm and is suitable for babies from 4 months to 3 years.
Installation of the mid-taï
1. Adjust the deck height and width
2. Tie the belt around you
3. Place your baby on the deck, legs on the outside and reassemble the apron behind his back
4. Install the straps and tie them all.
Video explanatory for your Mid-Taï Dune
Video : Using the Mid-Tai Ling Ling love in the back
Video: using Mid-Taï Dune in front carrying
Video : using the Mid-Tai LLA Dune in portage on the side
Video : adjust the seat of the Mid-Tai with the new strap
|Kind of Baby Carriers||Mei-Tai|
|Material||100% organic cotton|
|Recommended baby age||4 - 36 months|
|Baby's weight||6 to 15 kg approx.|
|Carrying positions||Front, Back & Hip|
|Shoulder straps measurement||210 cm|
|Waistbelt measures||235 cm|
|Hauteur du tablier||21 à 44,5 cm|
|Largeur d'assise||21 à 42 cm|
|Main advantage||Good value for money|
- Number of Reviews : 3
- Average Grade : 5 /5
- Claire B.
- the 13/03/2020
- Gwenaelle T.
- the 25/02/2018
- Coralie N.
- the 23/01/2018