Aquabulle Néobulle Black
- Made in France
- Hyper lightweight, easy to change
- Drying express
- For babies of 6 months to 3 years.
Choose the size of your Aquabulle black depending on your t-shirt in the drop-down menu.
No reward points for this product.
- Neobulle Evolu'bulle Plum129,00 €
Aquabulle Néobulle 4 sizes 4 colors
For the sizes, just choose in the drop-down menu based on your sweat-shirt (4 different sizes)
the Aquabulle comes in 4 colors
Aquabulle Black : the sling is lightweight for the summer
In the summer, your Aquabulle Black will make it indispensable for wear quickly and easily baby. It will be perfect to accompany the baby during the first bathing. The Aquabulle is a kind of sling (sling but without the rings). It is very simple to put on thanks to its elastic system (encircled in blue on the picture of the aquabulle below).
How to put on your door-baby summer
It is sufficient to use the elastic effect
- Unfold your Aquabulle black, and verify that there is no tour.
- Spend your aquabulle under the arm and above the head.
- The scarf is tight against you, the elastic system at the level of the shoulder.
- Place properly baby making sure you hold on to it.
- Baby is held under the legs
- Stretch the scarf Aquabulle to come and support the baby's back.
Video presentation of the Aquabulle.
A video situation in the water and the pool which also shows you how simple it is to install the Aquabulle.
|Kind of Baby Carriers||Full Buckle|
|Recommended baby age||6 - 36 months|
|Minimum age||6 months|
|Baby's weight||6 to 15 kg approx.|
|Main advantage||Facile et pas cher|
|Sécurité||European and German standards|
- Neobulle Evolu'bulle Charcoal Black129,00 €
- Néo'Sling Jacquard Puzzle Néobulle
The Neo Sling Néobulle is a sling practical and easy. The sling is a sling...94,00 € -10% 84,60 €Reduced price!
- Number of Reviews : 6
- Average Grade : 3.8 /5
- Helene M.
- the 03/06/2020
- Mathilde A.
- the 15/06/2019
- Sophie J.
- the 03/06/2019
- Anne D.
- the 20/04/2019
- Bruna F.
- the 09/07/2018
- Leone Z.
- the 18/06/2018