Teethering Necklace in Brown & Gold, Oak Wood Kangaroocare
Handmade Wooden Teether - KangarooCare
Just perfect for Babies and mumies. Kangaroocare necklaces are completely safe for your baby to grab and chew on.
- Adjustable length. KangarooCare's breastfeeding & baby-wearing necklaces:
- 100% natural, vegan, eco-friendly
- help to catch your baby's attention
- perfect accessory for baby-wearing mommies
- completely safe to chew on
- make a perfect baby shower gift
No reward points for this product.
- LLA Baby carrier P4 ChocolateMore than
The carrier P4 of Ling Ling of Love : a preformed to carry your child from 4...79,90 € -10% 71,91 €Flash sale Standard Flash sale
- Ergobaby OMNI 360 baby carrier All-in-one Pure Black
Our all-in-one, newborn ready Omni 360 Pure Black has all the carry...179,00 € 149,00 €Reduced price!
About your Kangoorocare Nursing Necklace
This KangarooCare's teething necklace is a must-have for every mommy, because It is completely safe for your baby to grab and chew on!
This is made out of wooden and crochet beads, no plastic, silicone or metal parts, making this jewelry piece at awesome & safe baby toy. Your little one will enjoy playing with it while your feed him or just hold him on your lap (or in a baby carrier!).
What makes KangarooCare unique?
Our wooden beads are made out of Estonian (European) sustainably sourced wood. Each wooden bead has a (slightly) unique shape because these beads have been cut out by hand. These are not your ideal perfectly round factory made beads! Our beads store the warmth of the hands&heart, they smell like a real forest, are smooth to a touch and have great vibes. You can use the wooden beads as diffuser beads. Just apply a few drops of your favorite essential oil onto the wood beads to get all the benefits. KangarooCare is a brand for mama's jewelry that's baby safe! The necklace has adjustable length.
- 100% natural & handmade in Estonia (Europe)
- perfect for breastfeeding&babywearing as it helps to catch your baby's attention
- different textures stimulate your baby's senses
- safe for teething
- it's no doubt THE BEST gift for a new mama . . . . .
CARE INSTRUCTIONS For your Kangaroocare Necklaces:
Wash by hand in a soapy water. Air dry. It's okay for the wooden beads to become "dry" after getting wet.
You can rub the beads slightly with a vegetable oil or beeswax to bring back the shine and nice feel&look.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION TO USE Teething Necklace :
these necklace are meant for adult wear only. Never leave your baby unattended with it. Adult supervision is required at all times. Stop using it when the beads or the string are broken or damaged.
|Main advantage||Bois issu de l'agriculture biologique|