Learn how to become own with the layers of love and green
Your child can now walk alone and discover every day wonders that surround it. After the speech and walking, this is again facing a decisive stage in its development : the learning of cleanliness. The nappies Love and green to suit the needs of your small to large. What could be more natural than to remove and put back the pants, disposable, elastic for the greatest pleasure of your child. Thanks to these breeches of learning, it takes confidence in him and will quickly develop the reflex to go to the toilet. Go on the pot becomes a "child's play"!
The benefits of your disposable diapers
- The veil in contact with the skin does not contain neither a lotion, chemical, or dye,
- The cellulose fiber used is derived from sustainably managed Forests (FSC),
- The disposable diapers contain over 50% natural materials and biodegradable,
- This layer responds to the standard Nordic Swan, Ecolabel, guaranteeing the design ecodurable products Love and Green,
- Suitable for children over 16kg,
- Nappies without products harmful to the health of baby ( 0% of chlorine, parabens or any other petrochemical)
Hygiene and security : a marriage succeeds in Love and green
In order to protect their environment, the founders of the brand Love and green features of the products are eco-responsible, biodegradable, using a maximum of natural materials. In this spirit, all disposable diapers are tested dermatological laboratory to ensure that they are hypoallergenic. Of products more natural and healthy for baby's skin and for the protection of our environment.
A family-run company eco-friendly
This young eco-responsible company, created by two parents concerned about the well-being of their children, never ceases to develop. Since 2010, thousands of babies have joined the adventure! Always at the forefront of research in the use of natural materials for the manufacture of disposable diapers, Love and green objective is the safety and comfort of your infant.
- Made in - Europe
- Label - Ecolabel, FSC & TCF
- Baby's weight - 8 à 15 kg
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Manon C. published the 28/04/2021 following an order made on 15/04/2021
Très bonnes couches
Anonymous A. published the 06/01/2020 following an order made on 22/12/2019