LLA Baby carrier P4 Chocolate
Ling Ling d'amour
The LLA P4 Preschool is a large baby carrier. In fact, it is the largest on the market!
With the Preschool, you can carry your child from the age of 2 right up to the age of 5 or 6.
Model: Chocolate LLA P4 Preschool
Ling Ling d'Amour P4 baby carriers are all made of GOTS certified organic cotton.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,80 €.
LLA P4 Preschool: A large ergonomic baby carrier
We do not hesitate to use superlatives when describing the P4 Preschool. It is the largest ergonomic baby carrier on the market. It is also the cheapest.
Its dimensions are non-standard and exceed those of other brands.
- The width of the body panel can be extended to a maximum of 55 cm (compared to 52 cm for a RoseandRebellion.
- The height can be extended to a maximum of 52.5 cm (compared to 49 cm for a Beco).
The adjustable width and height of the Chocolate P4 Preschool guarantees the utmost comfort at every stage of your child's growth. Its ergonomic design also ensures that your child's legs are well supported with knees and hips bent, commonly called the "frog leg" or "M" position .
Key advantages of the Ling Ling d'Amour baby carrier:
The LLA P4 Preschool is a soft-structured ergonomic baby carrier, meaning that it does not contain any metal reinforcements. This offers several advantages:
- There is less strain on the wearer's back muscles as the centre of gravity is closer to the spinal column
- The child is perfectly seated in an ergonomic position and the fabric molds to the child's shape
- It can be easily stowed away in the small chocolate coloured carrying bag provided
Waist belt with auto-blocking drawstring
Removable mirror and carrying bag included with your LLA P4 Preschool
Care and Washing Instructions
- Wash at 30 or 40°C
- Do not tumble dry
|Kind of Baby Carriers||Full Buckle|
|Material||100% organic cotton|
|Recommended baby age||2 - 5 years|
|Baby's weight||9 to 27 kg approx|
|Carrying positions||Front & Back|
|Hauteur du tablier||36 à 52,5 cm|
|Largeur d'assise||40 à 55 cm|
|Main advantage||Le plus grand porte-bébé du monde|
- Number of Reviews : 5
- Average Grade : 4.6 /5
- Celia B.
- the 23/10/2019
- Camille A.
- the 01/02/2019
- Stéphanie B.
- the 20/10/2018
- CLAUDINE M.
- the 20/10/2018
- Claire A.
- the 20/07/2017