JPMBB PhysioCarrier Cotton pocket Dark Olive
Je Porte Mon Bébé
New Physiocarrier JPMBB Safari pouch dark Olive
The novelty fall in I wear My Baby : the Physiocarrier colours Safari pouch dark Olive.
The Safari Physiocarrier version cotton enables you to wear to 4 months 4 years, in a comfortable physiological.
With the booster Safari with (not included), you can wear it from birth !
Model : JPMBB Physiocarrir Safari pouch dark Olive.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,80 €.
- Love And Carry Mint Necklace breastfeeding, silicone food
Your necklace for breastfeeding color mint will delight more than one ! Very...12,90 € -15% 10,97 €Sales Reduced price!
- Love and Carry AIR X-Art - baby-carrier physiological
Wear your baby in all seasons becomes a cinch with the Air-X Art of Love And...129,00 € -15% 109,65 €Sales Reduced price!
Equip yourself with Physiocarrier Safari and get closer to the nature
With its new colour on Safari, close to the brown khaki/chocolate and the pocket dark olive, share the fun of discovery with your child and embrace the scenery !
By adapting the booster seat (pack Booster option) in the pocket provided for this purpose, you can use the baby carrier from birth.
Take the time to breathe the fresh air, Physiocarrier respects the physiology of your child :
- The rounded back in "C" using the seat formed for the baby. The lower back of the child is lègérement rolled up and he avoids being tackled against the wearer.
- The legs in "M" thanks to the broad.
- A capacity adjusted to the size of the infant through various points of settings.
- A good ventilation of the back of the child provided by the net mesh. Very useful during long walks in the summer. And if the temperatures are cooler, fold out the apron on the net and the baby's back is protected.
A speed of installation to be ready for a ride in a few minutes
The installation and adjustment of the door-baby Physiocarrier is simple, intuitive.
The carrier shows a great versatility with 3 modes of portage possible, depending on the weight of the baby :
- front carrying recommended 3.5 kgs (with booster seat/booster required) 15 kg
- on the side of 5 to 15 kg
- on the back of 7 to 20 kg.
About the settings on the baby carrier, they are carried out in 3 main points.
First of all, at the level of the waist, the waistband fleece offers a good support of the pelvis of the wearer.
Then, the adjustment of the shoulder straps allows for adjustment of the Physiocarrier to most of the templates from the carriers.
Finally, the side straps on the sides of the apron that had several functions :
- distribute the weight of the child between the straps and the belt
- allow the infant to be well-wrapped and back in the world reassuring known in the womb.
|Kind of Baby Carriers||Full Buckle|
|Recommended baby age||4 - 48 months|
|Baby's weight||5 à 20 kg (dès 3,5 kg avec le coussin)|
|Carrying positions||Front, Back & Hip|
|Shoulder straps measurement||46 - 141 cm|
|Waistbelt measures||63 - 131 cm|
|Hauteur du tablier||42 cm|
|Largeur d'assise||43 cm|
|Main advantage||Good value for money|
- JPMBB PhysioCarrier Cotton All Black
The All-Black of JPMBB is a Physiocarrier Black pocket Black. Sober and...125,00 € -30% 87,50 €Reduced price!
- JPMBB PhysioCarrier Faux leather Elephant pocket Peacock blue
The Physiocarrier of JPMBB accompanies you everywhere during your walks with...125,00 € -30% 87,50 €Reduced price!
- JPMBB PhysioCarrier All Grey
This is the new Physiocarrier of JPMBB ! Sober and elegant, the "All Grey" is...125,00 € -28% 90,00 €Étiquette "Love Radius" Reduced price!
- Number of Reviews : 29
- Average Grade : 4.9 /5
- Kathy D.
- the 14/08/2019
- Ombeline A.
- the 25/07/2019
- Dubus C.
- the 26/05/2019
- Marine V.
- the 11/04/2019
- Matthieu S.
- the 07/02/2019
- Amandine B.
- the 09/11/2018
- Claire C.
- the 25/10/2018
- Sandra R.
- the 11/10/2018
- Veronique S.
- the 02/10/2018
- Hélène W.
- the 07/09/2018
- Juliette L.
- the 01/08/2018
- Matthieu B.
- the 01/08/2018
- Marie B.
- the 18/07/2018
- Mélanie V.
- the 22/06/2018
- SYLVIE L.
- the 19/06/2018
- Delphine N.
- the 26/05/2018
- Astrid M.
- the 16/03/2018
- Géraldine M.
- the 13/02/2018
- AGATHE L.
- the 02/02/2018
- Maiwenn H.
- the 30/01/2018
- Mathilde B.
- the 25/01/2018
- Karine S.
- the 19/01/2018
- Alice T.
- the 06/01/2018
- Anna C.
- the 14/11/2017
- Caroline M.
- the 07/11/2017
- Delphine G.
- the 16/08/2017
- Julie F.
- the 07/07/2017
- Christelle A.
- the 03/05/2017
- Elodie P.
- the 09/02/2017