Love And Carry Lotus Necklace breastfeeding, silicone food
Love and Carry porte-bébés
Succumb to the color Lotus, the color of well-being. To live a moment of calm and softness with your baby.
- Usable with your newborn
- Made in Europe
- Material of the beads : silicone food
- Clasp the clips to the back
- Necklace length breastfeeding : 36 cm
Model : Necklace of portage Lotus - Love and Carry
No reward points for this product.
The capabilities of your necklace breastfeeding Lotus
- 4 beads hexagonal 19 mm each color
- 6 round beads 15 mm
- a clasp-coated clipsable on the back
- made of silicone food
A sleek style
Opt for this sublime pastel colors. Suited to all styles, this necklace will go perfectly with your outfits.
The advantages of silicone food
Your padded portage Lotus is only composed of silicone food. It is a material very soft and strong. Its texture makes the touch very pleasant. Your baby will love to handle and chew on her pearls.
This material is also resistant to temperatures of high and low. It can be worn during all seasons. In addition, the silicone food is sealed in contact with water. It does not absorb, practice if you want to wear it to the beach or the pool !
The usefulness of your padded portage
- The discovery : your collar Lotus will enable the discovery to your child colours, shapes and new textures.
- Stimulate your child : your baby is going to be able to manipulate its way to the silicone beads food of your necklace. Touching, feeling, fumbling, grabbing, biting, squeezing... All of these actions will allow him to develop his visual sense, his awakening and his small muscles of the fingers.
- Acts as a necklace of teeth : the necklace of portage is very effective against the pain of a baby during teething. Wear your necklace and let your baby chew and chew on the beads siliconized. His gums will calm down and your baby will be relieved. Please, however, do not put this necklace around the neck of your child.
How to maintain your jewelry breastfeeding
- Make it a habit to clean it frequently (to remove the saliva from the baby)
- Wash it off immediately upon receipt
- Wash the water clear with mild soap
- You can put it in the dishwasher
- Leave to dry in the open air