Ringsling, Jacquard Weave (100% cotton) - with gathered shoulder - WILD WINE GREY & WHITE
The Pearl Ringsling by Lennylamb comes with a refined profile as well as a trendy light grey colour. This Polish brand offers various patterns of handmade wraps with a snug fit.
- easy breastfeeding thanks to asymmetrical babycarrying,
- for beginners as well as the confirmed wearer,
- up to 15 kg,
- no knot needed
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,35 €.
Your Lennylamb baby carrier easy to adjust in a snap!
This baby wrap with rings is made to ease your everyday life. No need to knot it. Just pass the tail in each rings and spread the fabric to make a comfortable "pouch" near your stomach. Be sure to strongly tighten the fabric in order to keep your baby safe. Child is to be seated in an ergonomic position by adjusting the pattern to fit their body. Offers various positions, hip, belly-to-belly and back carry.
Ring sling made of a very trendy jacquard fabric
Based in eastern Europe, in a small Polish village, lennylamb weaving plant produce assorted and colored fabrics but in singular template. Made of a high quality tight fabric, this pearl ringsling is jacquard weaved wich confers it strenghness and non-wrinkled qualities. Its interlaced yarn gives severity to this lennylamb ringsling to ensure your baby safety while being weared. Jacquard weaving confers nobility and printed relief to this beautiful material.
Focus on your knot free wrap
Carry your lennylamb wrap high on your shoulder to ensure an ergonomic position for your baby.
- ergonomic baby carrying up to 15 kg (age 2 to 3 approx.),
- basic line ringsling with gathered shoulder,
- one size fits all (petite must volt the fabric in order to use the carrier),
- various breastfeeding positions,
- easy to fold and store in a bag. A ringsling you can carry everywhere.
- a must have in addition to a full buckled baby carrier
- a versatile wrap thanks to various wearing positions (back, hip and front carry)
How to use your lennylamb ring sling
- You first have to choose a hip to carry baby on,
- Put the rings on the opposite shoulder,
- Grab your fabric edge and make sure it is not fold on your back,
- Fold your fabric so it can fit in one hand,
- Carry the folded textile in one hand and rings in the other,
- Place the edge in the 2 rings then split them to pass the fabric
- Pass the tail over and under the rings
- Place the rings high on your shoulder and if necessary tighten the wrap
|Kind of Baby Carriers||Sling|
|Material||100 % Cotton|
|Recommended baby age||0 - 36 months|
|Baby's weight||3,5 to 15 kg approx.|
|Carrying positions||Front, Hip carry|
|Main advantage||Good value for money|
|Conditions de lavage||30°|
- JPMBB Little Wrap Without A Knot Grey - Black
Longer need to make nodes with this wrap, black or anthracite timeless and...59,00 €Étiquette "Love Radius"
- Little Wrap Without A Knot Grey - Olive
A JPMBB Sling is sober, class and pretty! Everything that the team Naturiou...59,00 €Étiquette "Love Radius"