Your baby carrier is reversible
Unique in its kind, your toddler Love Bug of R&R is reversible. You are wearing a black or printed. Had to think about it!
The comfort for the worn and the wearer
Your toddler Love Bug is very comfortable. It has several areas of padding :
- shoulder straps
- hollow of the knees.
The legs of your toddler rest on the fluffy. The portage is comfortable for the little worn.
The shoulder straps and the waist belt are very padded also. They provide a portage without back pain.
Small tip : an elastic band is provided in the end of strap to wrap the surplus.
A physiological position respected
Your child is carried in a physiological position. It is installed in the position called " the frog :
- the legs are folded
- the knees are higher than the buttocks
- his back is rounded.
This position M is approved by the International Institute for Hip Dysplasia.
A door-to-toddler ultra scalable
The dimensions géréreuses of the door-toddler size Preschool Rose and Rebellion to accompany your child of 2,5 to 6 years.
Surely one of the baby carriers and the most scalable on the market today.
By the numbers
- length of straps : 40 to 120 cm
- length of the belt : from 75 to 173 cm
- seating : 51 cm
- height of the skirt : 52 cm
- weight : 870 g.
Maintenance and washing of your pre-formed Love Bug
Because you love your baby and that you want to use it for as long as possible, we recommend that you :
- machine wash to 30° delicate cycle
- to favor a hand wash
- or a stain removal local
- use a gentle detergent.
- Recommended baby age - 2 à 5 /6 ans
- Kind of Baby Carriers - Full Buckle
- Material - 85% coton, 15% polyester
- Made in - Royaume Uni
- Label - Oekotex 100
- Baby's weight - 9 to 27 kg approx
- Carrying positions - Front, Back & Hip
- Shoulder straps measurement - 40 to 120 cm
- Waistbelt measures - 75 to 173 cm
- Hauteur du tablier - 52 cm
- Largeur d'assise - 47 cm
- Main advantage - Very large and comfortable
- Warranty - 2 years
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Anonymous A. published the 23/10/2018 following an order made on 14/10/2018
Parfait avec mon 3 ans. Essayer en atelier avec une enfant de 2,5ans en situation de handicap, très hypotonique et l’absence de réglage a été un réel problème