Sanitary napkin machine-Washable heavy flow Oeko-tex
New and improved version!
The pads are Washable (SHL) Naturioù are specially designed for heavy periods
- Very absorbent : Triple core bamboo
- Fabrics, Oekotex 100 (no harmful substances)
- Manufactured in France by the seamstress Naturioù
- Not overpack : objective Zero waste
- One of the least expensive on the market
- Passes to the dryer and washable up to 90°C
- sold to the unit
- PUL coating : prevents from slipping
Choose your color Blue aquamarine, candy Pink or Gray urban in the drop-down menu.
No reward points for this product.
|5||20%||Up to 9,90 €|
|3||15%||Up to 4,46 €|
Sanitary pads heavy Flow Naturiou
The seamstress Naturioù offers SHL (pad washable), specially designed for flux abundant or bleeding :
- Triple core bamboo for a great absorption capacity
- XL size Length 26.5 cm, width 7 to 10 cm
With such features, your towels are washable, have a high absorption capacity and this will prevent leaks during heavy flow.
Respect your skin and the environment
Of the SHL that respect your skin
Each fabric used in your napkins is selected for its label, Oeko-tex 100 , which guarantees a composition that is free of toxic chemicals.
- The outside, side of pants: PUL oeko-tex 100, very waterproof
- Inside, on the skin side : micro sponge of Bamboo label, Oeko-tex 100
- Core : triple-layer of micro-sponge of bamboo Oeko-tex
Your towels Naturiou also respect the planet
If you use the SHL, it is that you are certainly concerned with the ecology and zero waste.
Naturiou is committed to its towels washable on 4 points :
- Circuit manufacturing short : the SHL are made by the seamstress Naturioù in Britain
- Not overpack plastic : just a sheet of silk cellulose, and a manila envelope for sending
- Impact transport low: the shipment can be done by simple letter, postcard, or via DPD. In 2 cases the carbon is offset.
Information carbon offsetting group Laposte
Information carbon offset carrier DPD.
Why use sanitary towels washable?
The sanitary pads that are washable are a good alternative to towels and tampons. Reusable, you wash and it is gone. You save and make a gesture to the environment.
The sanitary pads that are washable are manufactured in fabrics certified Oekotex 100. Your skin is not breached. She breathes during your period. The itching disappear. The use of SHL helps prevent infections.
Simple to use
The napkins are washable Naturiou heavy Flow and are easy to use. Comfortable and flexible, they offer seamless protection. They are very absorbent because they are made of bamboo. You feel fresh and confident. They are covered with cotton velvet for a smooth, incomparable and absolute comfort.
Bamboo is a natural fiber antibacterial. Odors are non-existent.
Soft and thin, the SHL Naturiou remain in place through the fins. They attach with a pressure button. They do not move and do not interfere with the movements.
Composition : Bamboo and PUL
- 1-face, PUL coating oeko-tex 100 ;It is a polyester fabric waterproof polyurethane coating (slipping into the pants)
- 1-face, micro-sponge bamboo single-side : 80% viscose from bamboo, 20% polyester.
Maintenance tips and washing SHL Bamboo
- Wash cycle at 90°c possible
- Dry soft cloth authorized
- To preserve as long as possible your bamboo, we recommend that you use the special laundry cloth diapers.
|Material||Bambou et PUL|
|Conditions de lavage||60°|
- Panty liner Machine Toudoo Natura
Discreet and refined, protects slip Toudoo Natura is also very effective : In...7,90 € -10% 7,11 €Reduced price!
Aurélie A. published the 18/11/2020 following an order made on 18/11/2020
Très bonne qualité
Marie L. published the 31/07/2020 following an order made on 31/07/2020
les serviettes sont absorbantes comme il faut, en revanche l'attache n'est pas du tout adaptée et la serviette bouge beaucoup trop. Côté esthétique, on repassera. Le blanc, c'est salissant et le rose et le bleu du PUL sont très enfantins... Mais ceci n'est qu'un détail et ne joue en rien dans l'utilisation des produits.
LYNETTE R. published the 22/02/2020 following an order made on 22/02/2020
Ne glisse pas trop. Très confortable. On en oublie la serviette. Par contre, à voir à l'usure au niveau de la couture sur les côtés, il y a des petits fils qui apparaissent en raison du frottement j'imagine.
Marie-Capucine B. published the 19/02/2020 following an order made on 19/02/2020
Imperméable et très doux
Claudia G. published the 08/02/2020 following an order made on 08/02/2020
Confortable, pas d'odeurs, retient bien le flux abondant