Sling pearl lennylamb
The Sling Pearl Lennylamb will seduce you by its streamlined form and its colour to light gray. This brand of Polish offers a variety of models ofbaby carrier high quality all hand-made.
Its advantages :
- Portage asymmetric to breastfeeding easily,
- For parents beginners as confirmed
- Up to 15kg of your child is 2 or 3 years,
- No need to make node
Model : Sling Pearl Lennylamb
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,90 €.
Your sling pearl installed in a jiffy
This wrap ring will make your life easier. More need to make a node for installing your sling. You simply pass the tip of the fabric in each ring, tighten to form a pocket and this baby installed in an ergonomic position which is respectful of its development. It should always tighten your scarf sling to ensure optimum maintenance of the body of your child. Place the legs of your little one right from the start to promote the position of the frog is consistent with its anatomy. You can ainsile wear from birth up to 15 kg in peace. Take advantage of the several positions of the portage, on the belly , on the hip or on the back, as soon as baby holds his head all alone.
A scarf sling jacquard trendy
Located in the heart of central Europe in a small Polish village, the workshops of making Lennylamb offer a very wide range of fabrics and colours, each one unique than the other. The sling pearl in tack jacquard offers a pattern very original thanks to its weaving of wire white and light grey. Thick and high-quality, this textile has the distinction of not wrinkle quickly. Cotton yarn and interleaved to provide maximum resistance to this scarf rings for enhanced security during the portage. The effect of jacquard weaving gives relief and nobility to the fabric of your sling pearl lennylamb.
Zoom on your wrap without a knot
Very beautiful with its interlacing white lines and grey, your ringsling lennylamb is worn on the shoulder to ensure a perfect maintenance of your baby.
- portage physiological up to 15 kg of your child is 2/3 years old,
- sling without folds which adapts to all the carrures,
- many breastfeeding positions as possible,
- an ideal complement to a baby sling preformed,
- easy to fold and store away in a bag, this sling pearl will follow you everywhere,
- attention, machine wash on gentle cycle,
- versatile thanks to its different positions of carry ( tummy, back and hip).
How to put your sling Lennylamb ?
- Choose the hip on which you want to wear your baby. Put the rings on the opposite shoulder. spread the fabric on your back while holding the tip with your other hand,
- Grab the edge without the ring making sure that the tissue is not crossed in your back,
- Fold the fabric so that it fits in one hand,
- Hold the folded tissue in one hand and a ring in the other,
- Spend the points in the 2 rings,
- Make sure that the edges are not twisted,
- Separate the rings,
- Place the end of the textile in the top ring and then one on the bottom,
- Spread the fabric evenly over the rings.
- Place the rings at the top of your shoulder. They will tend to fall when you adjust your sling. The best final position is the place it just below your collarbone.
- Pull on your scarf to create a pocket to accommodate your baby, right next to your navel.
|Kind of Baby Carriers||Sling|
|Material||100 % Cotton|
|Recommended baby age||0 - 36 months|
|Baby's weight||3,5 to 15 kg approx.|
|Carrying positions||Front, Hip carry|
|Main advantage||Good value for money|
|Conditions de lavage||30°|