Lennylamb jacquard ZEBRA GRAPHITE & WHITE Ring Sling
Black and white intertwined, "zebra" is sublime with the technique of jacquard.
The strong points of your sling Lennylamb
- Quick and easy to install,
- from birth to 15 kg
- Sling-ply stitched (simple to implement)
- Cotton, high-quality 250 g/m2
- hand made
Model : RINGSLING, JACQUARD WEAVE (100% COTTON) - ZEBRA GRAPHITE & WHITE
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,35 €.
- Babywearing Raincoat Lennylamb - Black
Offer the best baby carrier to your child with the Lennylamb Lennylamb...40,50 € -10% 36,45 €Sales Reduced price!
- Lennylamb Bear Romper Black Big Love Rainbow DarkMore than
Model : Lennylamb Bear Romper Black Big Love Rainbow Dark42,50 € -20% 34,00 €Sales Flash sale Flash sale
Install your sling Lennylamb Zebra graphite & white
Everything is done to make your life easier.
- Ring instead of a node
- Folds sewn : easy-to-deploy on the shoulder
- Install baby just
- French instructions included
A scarf easy jacquard trendy
Located in the heart of central Europe in a small Polish village, the workshops of making Lennylamb offer a very wide range of fabrics and colours, each one unique than the other. The sling Zebra graphite & white weave jacquard offers a pattern very original thanks to its weaving of black and white leads. Thick and high-quality, this textile has the distinction of not wrinkle quickly. Cotton yarn and interleaved to provide maximum resistance to this scarf rings for enhanced security during the portage. The effect of jacquard weaving gives relief and for the nobility of your sling lennylamb.
Zoom on your wrap without a knot
Very beautiful with its interlacing white lines and grey, your ringsling lennylamb is worn on the shoulder to ensure a perfect maintenance of your baby.
- portage physiological up to 15 kg of your child is 2/3 years old,
- sling has folds sewn for ease of use
- many breastfeeding positions as possible,
- an ideal complement to a baby sling preformed,
- easy to fold and store away in a bag,
- attention, machine wash on gentle cycle,
- versatile thanks to its different positions of carry (tummy, back and hip).
How to put your sling Lennylamb ?
- Choose the hip on which you want to wear your baby. Put the rings on the opposite shoulder. spread the fabric on your back while holding the tip with your other hand,
- Grab the edge without the ring making sure that the tissue is not crossed in your back,
- Fold the fabric so that it fits in one hand,
- Hold the folded tissue in one hand and a ring in the other,
- Spend the points in the 2 rings,
- Make sure that the edges are not twisted,
- Separate the rings,
- Place the end of the textile in the top ring and then one on the bottom,
- Spread the fabric evenly over the rings.
- Place the rings at the top of your shoulder. They will tend to fall when you adjust your sling. The best final position is the place it just below your collarbone.
- Pull on your scarf to create a pocket to accommodate your baby, right next to your navel.
|Kind of Baby Carriers||Sling|
|Material||100 % Cotton|
|Recommended baby age||0 - 36 months|
|Baby's weight||3,5 to 15 kg approx.|
|Carrying positions||Front, Hip carry|
|Main advantage||Good value for money|
|Conditions de lavage||30°|
- Sling Lennylamb SodaliteMore than
The Sling Arctic lace lennylamb accompany you on all your trips. This wrap...44,50 € -20% 35,60 €Sales Flash sale Flash sale