Lennylamb Sling Little Pearl Chameleon - baby carrier Sling
Small colored beads to run on the fabric of your Little Pearl Chameleon. The effect is striking and very refined. A beautiful pattern for a sling of the Highest Quality.
- Simple to install even for beginners
- Up to 15kg of your child is 2 or 3 years,
- Built by hand in Europe, high quality fabric.
- Limited numbered series
Model : Sling Lennylamb Little Pearl Chameleon
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,35 €.
- Lennylamb Bear Romper Black Big Love Rainbow Dark
Model : Lennylamb Bear Romper Black Big Love Rainbow Dark42,50 € -10% 38,25 €Sales Reduced price!
- Lennylamb Cache-collar For Two Black
For the winter walks, the cache-col for two of Lennylamb will soon be...18,00 € -15% 15,30 €Sales Reduced price!
- Lennylamb muffler For Two-Blue
This ingenious hide-and-neck in the portage fleece 2-in-1 protects you from...18,00 € -15% 15,30 €Sales Reduced price!
- Naturiou Babywearing Sweat Silver Geo Bleu98,00 € -10% 88,20 €Collector ! Reduced price!
Your sling Lennylamb is simple to install
This wrap ring will make your life easier. More need to make a node for installing your sling. You simply pass the tip of the fabric in each ring, tighten to form a pocket and this baby installed in an ergonomic position which is respectful of its development. It should always tighten your scarf sling to ensure optimum maintenance of the body of your child. Place the legs of your little one right from the start to promote the position of the frog is consistent with its anatomy. You can wear it from birth up to 15 kg in peace. Take advantage of the several positions of the portage, on the belly , on the hip or on the back, as soon as baby holds his head all alone.
Reasons for your Lennylamb Little Pearl Chameleonic
Lennylamb uses the weaving technique known as "Pearl Weave" or wave of beads. The effect is beautiful because it gives the impression that small beads of color are caught in the fabric. This brings the "relief "of all beauty, and a variation of colour depending on the light : hence the name Chameleon
Difficult to see on a photo but here is the detail of this sublime fabric.
Lennylamb : tradition and quality
Located in the heart of central Europe in a small Polish village, the workshops of making Lennylamb offer a very wide range of fabrics and colours, each one unique than the other. The sling little pearl Chameleon is an example of the know-how of the company.
Zoom on your wrap without a knot
Very beautiful with its interlacing white lines and grey, your ringsling lennylamb is worn on the shoulder to ensure a perfect maintenance of your baby.
- portage physiological up to 15 kg of your child is 2/3 years old
- sling - ply stitched for added ease
- many breastfeeding positions as possible
- an ideal complement to a baby sling preformed
- easy to fold and store away in a bag
- attention, machine wash on gentle cycle
- versatile thanks to its different positions of carry (belly and hip).
How to put your sling Lennylamb ?
- Choose the hip on which you want to wear your baby. Put the rings on the opposite shoulder. spread the fabric on your back while holding the tip with your other hand,
- Grab the edge without the ring making sure that the tissue is not crossed in your back,
- Fold the fabric so that it fits in one hand,
- Hold the folded tissue in one hand and a ring in the other,
- Spend the points in the 2 rings,
- Make sure that the edges are not twisted,
- Separate the rings,
- Place the end of the textile in the top ring and then one on the bottom,
- Spread the fabric evenly over the rings.
- Place the rings at the top of your shoulder. They will tend to fall when you adjust your sling. The best final position is the place it just below your collarbone.
- Pull on your scarf to create a pocket to accommodate your baby, right next to your navel.
|Kind of Baby Carriers||Sling|
|Material||100 % Cotton|
|Recommended baby age||0 - 36 months|
|Baby's weight||3,5 to 15 kg approx.|
|Carrying positions||Front, Hip carry|
|Main advantage||Good value for money|
|Conditions de lavage||30°|
- Sling Lennylamb Sodalite
The Sling Arctic lace lennylamb accompany you on all your trips. This wrap...44,50 € -10% 40,05 €Sales Reduced price!
- Sling lennylamb carousel of colors
Enjoy a portage physiological fast, easy and comfortable with the Ring Sling...46,00 € -15% 39,10 €Sales Reduced price!
- Sling Lennylamb Misty Morning
Offer the best porting your child with the sling Lennylamb Misty Morning !...46,00 € -10% 41,40 €Sales Reduced price!
- Number of Reviews : 1
- Average Grade : 5 /5
- Aurelie M.
- the 02/09/2019