Love and Carry Coat babywearing and pregnancy V2 Khaki
Love and Carry porte-bébés
To stay warm, wear your winter coat Khaki Love and Carry !
- Long coat in polyester to keep the heat at maximum
- For everyday use, pregnancy, and the portage
- Hood and neck-warmer in a synthetic filling for extra comfort and warmth
- Fits children from birth up to approximately 18 months
- Designed for the cold temperatures of 5°c to -20°C
Model : Love And Carry Coat babywearing and pregnancy V2 Khaki
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,70 €.
Use your coat Love and Carry in 3 ways
During your routine outings
The coat Love & Carry has the advantage of being usable in everyday life ! It is very comfortable and adjustable at the waist to refine the silhouette. You can go out and walk while being on trend !
During your pregnancy
Your long coat Khaki adapts to you throughout your pregnancy. Without the insert in more. The drawstrings located at the waist can relax to accompany your belly.
With a baby carrier physiological
You can wear your coat with your baby carrier physiological with your baby from 0 to 18 months approximately. The insert is provided, you just need the zipper to the zipper. You can help yourself to the video below. A hide-and-neck in synthetic filling is also included for keeping warm your neck and baby.
The characteristics of your coat Khaki
- Adjustable hood for the wearer and for baby
- A collar for the wearer as windproof
- Two pockets on the front and one inside
- Hide-and-neck in down, synthetic-soft , easy to install (see video below)
- Material 100% polyester
- Comfortable and warm : withstands temperatures between -20° and 5°C
- Easy-to-clean : clean up with a sponge
|Size||XS à XXXL|
Caroline Z. published the 22/12/2019 following an order made on 22/12/2019
Belle qualité. A la réception, une des fermetures éclair du manteau ne fermait pas. Nous avons passé un certain temps dessus jusqu’à comprendre qu’un fil non coupé bloquait le système...