Boba Classic 4GS Call of the Wild - baby-carrier
Farewell to the Boba 4G, here is the Boba Classic 4GS : same ingredients, new colors, more simplicity, and price reduced !
- For children between 3,5 kg and 20 kg
- Wear from birth through the booster cushion provided
- Three positions : tummy, back and hip
- Storage pouch and hood
- 100% cotton
Model : Boba Classic 4GS Call of the Wild
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,25 €.
- Love and Carry AIR X Solid grey - baby carrier physiologicalMore than
Sober, kingdom, check out the Air-X Solid Grey Limited Edition specially...129,00 € -20% 103,20 €Flash sale Collector ! New Flash sale
The Classic 4GS : the Boba 4G revisited and cheaper !
The Boba Classic 4GS is simply the successor of the famous Boba 4G. You will find the same ingredients with a few small changes :
- For the sake of simplicity and aesthetics, and to improve the intuitive, Boba has made the choice to no longer offer the calipers.
- Enjoy 3 positions instead of 2 with the predecessor : wear on the belly, the back but also the hip.
- The price has been greatly lowered : 105€ for the 4GS compared to 125€ for the 4G !
- New colours are emerging with this new model, like the Call of the Wild !
Wear from birth through the booster cushion provided !
Your baby carrier Boba Classic 4GS enables you to wear your child from birth and this very comfortably. You have no adjustment to make, the deck is not adjustable and scalable. Your Boba Classic 4GS adapts to your baby thanks to the vital booster cushion provided. You will use it during the first 10 months of your child and you will then be able to wear it without up to 4 years, 20 kg.
Discover the different stages of use of the cushion :
- From birth to 7 kilos (about 3/4 months), place the cushion in the closed position.
- 3/4 months to about 10 months, use the insert in the open position.
- From 10 months, the cushion is no longer required for the portage.
Three positions for babywearing in your baby carrier physiological Boba Classic 4GS
Your baby carrier Boba Classic 4GS provides your baby the comfort of the physiological position in three positions (instead of 2 with the 4G).
What is the physiological position ?
The position physiological is the most suitable position for carrying a baby, a child. In this position, no pressure is exerted on the hips and the spine of the child. It is maintained by the buttocks and thighs, and not by his genitals as is the case in infant carriers that are not physiological. Thus, in your Boba Classic 4GS, your child takes a position well recognizable : his legs form an "M", her knees are slightly higher than his bum and his back is rounded.
How to wear your Boba 4GS ?
Your Boba Classic 4GS Call of the Wild lets you wear your child in 3 positions :
- on the stomach : this is the ideal position for the baby's first months.
- on the hip : for a port of the booster.
- on the back : a perfect location for long walks or hikes with your child. Not to be worn on the back during the first months of the baby, especially if he does not keep his head straight.
Further + information on your baby carrier adaptive 4GS Call of the Wild
Your baby carrier physiological Boba Classic 4GS Call of the Wild has many other advantages such as the following :
- Wide waistband and shoulder straps padded for your well-being.
- A removable hood is provided which protects baby from the sun and keeps his head during naptime. It can be store in the storage pouch located on the top of the deck.
- Take advantage of another storage pouch on the belt : perfect to slide in your mobile phone or wallet.
- Adapts and adjusts to all carriers thanks to the shoulder straps and waistband adjustable.
- Dimensions of the belt : 63.5 147 cm
- Dimensions of straps : 51 to 102 cm
- Breastfeeding possible.
- Simple, intuitive, and lightweight.
- 100% cotton. Your Boba can go in the washing machine but we recommend a wash-soft hand to keep it in perfect condition.
|Kind of Baby Carriers||Full Buckle|
|Material||100 % Cotton|
|Baby's weight||3,2 à 20,4 kg|
|Shoulder straps measurement||51 - 102 cm|
|Waistbelt measures||63 - 147 cm|