Your panty liner Machine Toudoo Natura
It is the smallest (16 cm X 6 cm) and the higher end of the range Toudoo Natura. It will accompany you everywhere in any discretion.
Toodou Natura is recognized for the quality of its towels are washable, finishes are impeccable, and they are entirely manufactured in France. You can trust them and wash them many times before they wear out.
5 models of towels to choose from (sold to the unit)
- Liberty (flower motif) : Indoor: 100% organic cotton /outside PUL
- Satin sky : Indoor: 100% organic cotton /outside PUL
- Romantic: Indoor: 100% organic cotton /outside PUL
- Fleece organic cotton : (colour unbleached natural)
- Hemp: Indoor: 55% hemp-45% organic cotton/ outside PUL.
Respect your skin and the environment
The guard slips are washable it is good for you :
- No chemicals, absorbent,
- not materials bad to contact your skin,
- less maceration,
All these positive points make your panty liner Toudou Natura, a combine staple of well-being. You eat and drink organic, don't forget to select the devices in contact with your skin, as some may
Reusable towels, it's also good for the planet
If you use the SHL, it is that you are certainly concerned with the ecology and zero waste.
- Circuit manufacturing short : the SHL are manufactured in France
- Impact transport low: the shipment can be done by simple letter, postcard, or via DPD. In 2 cases the carbon is offset.
Information carbon offsetting group Laposte
Information carbon offset carrier DPD.
Why use sanitary towels washable?
The sanitary pads that are washable are a good alternative to towels and tampons. Reusable, you wash and it is gone. You save and make a gesture to the environment.
The sanitary pads that are washable are manufactured in fabrics certified Oekotex 100. Your skin is not breached. She breathes during your period. The itching disappear. The use of SHL helps prevent infections.
Composition : organic Cotton or hemp and PUL
- 1-face, PUL : Polyurethane laminate, waterproof and resistant
- 1 inner side organic cotton, or for the model hemp : 55% hemp and organic cotton 45%
Maintenance tips of your Toudoo Natura
- Washing at 60°c max
- Dry soft cloth authorized
- There is no need to iron them.
- Label - Oekotex 100
- Made in - France
- Material - Bambou et PUL
- Dimensions : - 10cm
- Conditions de lavage - 60°
Avis des clients (4 Avis)
On ne sent rien c parfait ça ne gêne pas
RAS, elles sont bien fine comme je le pensais mais pas trop Nickel
QuestionsSend us your question
Be the first to ask a question about this product!