Storchenwiege Leo Rose Carrying scarf
Need information ? Ask a question about this product
The Leo Rose carrying scarf from Storchenwiege
One of the most used means of carrying in the world, the Storchenwiege carrying scarf ensures you comfort, strength and security.
The German brand has selected, for you and baby, the best cottons. Certify Oeko-Tex 100 This means that your scarf banishes all harmful substances.
Made in Germany, Storchenwiege weaves its scarves in twill cross. With a very soft touch, this type of weaving offers you a maximum comfort and defense.
Adaptable to all morphologies, it will be your daily ally to reassure baby and breastfeed in all discretion.
Enjoy this proximity from birth to early childhood, about the 3 years of your child (approx. 3-15kg).
How to wear physiologically in Leo scarf ?
Recognized by theInternational Institute of Hip Dysplasia, Naturiou recommends the physiological position. This allows a good development of your child in complete safety and prevents congenital hip dislocation.
Here are the 3 points to check for ergonomic carrying :
- install baby in the "frog" position (sitting-squatting)
- make sure its back is rounded ("C" shaped")
- check that her knees are a little higher than her buttocks (all forming a " M")
(An illustrated instruction manual is provided with the Leo Rose scarf, you can take a look at it beforehand by downloading it just below the data sheet.)
What size should I choose ?
Novice in carrying, it is not always easy to find yourself in the different sizes offered. To help you, we advise you 2 options :
Option 1: set the length of the scarf according to your size
- Less than 1m55, give preference to scarves of 2m70 and 3m60
- Between 1m55 and 1m70, opt for those measuring 4m10 and 4m60
- More than 1m70, the scarf of 5m20 will be ideal
Option 2: depending on the desired node type
How to wash my Leo Pink scarf ?
In order to preserve the fibers of your carrying scarf, here are some simple uses :
- wash it in a washing machine. 30-40°C maximum
- dry it flat to prevent the fabric from relaxing
- the dryer is to be avoided
- Minimum age - birth
- Made in - Germany
- Label - Oekotex 100
- Recommended baby age - 0 - 36 months
- Kind of Baby Carriers - Woven wrap
- Material - 100 % coton certifié ÖKOTEX100, tissage spécial armature croisée (élastique en diagonale)
- Carrying positions - Front, Back & Hip
- Main advantage - Good value for money
- Warranty - 2 years
- Conditions de lavage - 40°
- weight - 202 gr/m2
Be the first to ask a question about this product!