Tula Free To Grow Coast Aurora - baby-carrier Scalable Micro-ventilated
What a superb Tula Free-to-Grow ! With its stars, white on a blue background, it blows like a wind of freshness on the door of a baby physiological.
- Designed for children aged 0 to 4 years
- Portage physiological (comfort and position for baby)
- Micro-ventilated, designed for the heat
- Limited series Aurora
- Small storage pouch on the belt
Model : Tula Free To Grow Coast Aurora
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,70 €.
- Naturiou Babywearing Sweat Graphite Geo Pink98,00 €Collector !
- Tula Lumbar SupportMore than
With lumbar support, Tula, win in comfort at the portage ! This simply...12,90 € -20% 10,32 €Flash sale Flash sale
Your Free-to-grow Limited Series Aurora details
The deck of the Tula Free-to-Grow Aurora cloth is micro-ventilated area. The fabric is breathable, the wearer and worn as stand-a lot less hot during portage. The door-baby does not have cold during the winter weather.
The baby carrier Tula FTG allows you to wear the babies of 3.2 to 20.4 kg (0 to 4 years) without insert. Pressure to the inside of the waistband allow you to adjust the position of the preformed.
Dimensions of your Tula Coast
- Seat : 19 to 36 cm
- Backrest height : 28 cm to 43 cm
- Waist : 13 cm high and 69 cm wide
- Weight of the carrier : 0.8 kg
- Apron, micro-ventilated
Physiological Position perfect
You carry in 2 positions with the Tula Free-to-Grow : belly and back.
The carrier has 3 positions of adjustment in width and 2 height positions to accompany your child throughout his growth.
Your child is sitting-crouching in the baby carrier. His back should be well rounded. His pelvis is slightly anteverted. The knees are higher than the buttocks. This position is validated by the'International Institute of Dysplasia of the Hip.
Settings of your Tula Coast Aurora
3 positions of portage physiological :
- 0 to 3 months : the baby carrier is adjusted to a minimum to accommodate a new-born.
- 3 months to 9 months : the seat of your baby carrier is wider on the morphology of your baby. Sitting-crouching in "M", the child's legs are folded up and out of the carrier.
- 9 months to 3 years : the adjustment of the FTG is at the maximum. Your child is comfortably seated in a correct position.
Maintenance tips and cleaning for your FTG
- Washing at 30° in delicate cycle with a mild detergent.
- No clothes dryer.
- Prefer a spotting area with a soap stain remover.
|Kind of Baby Carriers||Full Buckle|
|Material||100 % Cotton|
|Recommended baby age||0 - 4 years|
|Baby's weight||3,2 à 20,4 kg|
|Carrying positions||Front & Back|
|Shoulder straps measurement||45 - 120 cm|
|Waistbelt measures||69 à 145 cm|
|Hauteur du tablier||28 à 43 cm|
|Largeur d'assise||13 à 38 cm|
- Tula Free To Grow StorytailMore than
Wear from birth to 3 years old without the insert. Cotton certified Oekotex...139,00 € -20% 111,20 €Flash sale Flash sale
- Number of Reviews : 1
- Average Grade : 5 /5
- Anonymous A.
- the 03/10/2018